CAPTIVATE: A Handbook for those that want to be World Class at the front of the room (or on camera)
Be more engaging at the front of the room.
Captivate is essential reading (and viewing) for anyone seeking to enhance their front of room capability and not fall into the classic boring and disengaging traps. Author and illustrator Donna McGeorge draws on over 25 years of experience as well as research from neuroscience, influence, education, energy management, psychology and the stage.
Written in a highly visual and engaging way, this graphic book will help you:
- Show up as your best self at the front of the room
- Manage any participant, no matter how reluctant they are
- Design sessions for maximum take up
- Deliver sessions that are engaging and productive
- Have all of the above in either a face to face or virtual environment